ShineXPro's Ceramic Guard was formulated and perfected by a professional team of automotive chemical engineers and detailers whose careers depend on surfaces looking their absolute best at all times.
Smooth, Glass-Like Feel in Seconds, On First Application
The Easiest Ceramic Coating Product You’ll Ever Use. The Ceramic Guard can be applied to your car or bike in as little as 20 minutes, no matter the age or shape you're in. It lasts on average 4-6 months, and requires no special experience.
- Step 1: Give your vehicle a through foam wash, you can use a washmitt to give it a contact wash which helps remove surface contaminants. Rinse it with water and dry it thoroughly using a microfiber drying towel.
- Step 2 (Optional): You can clay down your vehicle using a clay lubricant to remove contaminants which are embedded into the paint surface. Make sure the clay lubricant does not have any wax in it. Rinse it with water and dry it thoroughly using a microfiber drying towel.
Directions to apply Ceramic Guard:
- Step 1: Shake Ceramic Guard well and then spray a couple of times directly onto your first microfiber towel and then on the panel. Please note a couple of sprays on the microfiber and a couple of sprays on the panel directly are enough in most cases to coat the entire panel, less is more in this case.
- Step 2: Spread Ceramic Guard onto the paintwork using the first towel, in an up and down, left and right (cross hash pattern) so that the entire surface is evenly covered.
- Step 3: Use a second dry microfiber towel to buff off to a slick shine. The more you buff, better the shine.
- Step 4: Coat one panel/section at a time before moving onto the next, i.e, finish Steps 1, 2 & 3. The vehicle is ready to use immediately with no cure time required.
NOTE: Please do not apply on a hot surface or in direct sunlight.
The science behind our Ceramic Guard is very unique in the industry. There are lots of durable products, but the challenge was finding the formula that allowed the good versatility and ease of use, but with much stronger durability and hardness. We've taken the best properties of true ceramic coating products along with our original formulation and combined them into a microemulsion formula. All this means is that the "mesh knitting" of the formula is so tight that once bonded and fully cured, it makes it much more difficult for chemicals and road debris to get in and "uproot" the coating. It is more likely to repel dust than before. You also benefit from a lowered surface tension to bead water (so tighter beads and less chance for water spots).
- What does all of the above mean for me?
- The most versatile & durable "All In One" easy to use, DIY ShineXPro's Ceramic Coating available today.
- Goes on easy, and wipes off even easier.
- Easiest ShineXPro's Ceramic Coating you'll ever use.
- Protection and coating last up to 6 months.
- Extremely hydrophobic and UV protectant.
- Smooth, glass-like feel in seconds even on first application.
- Gives surfaces a deep and glossy appearance.
- Leaves no streaking, and no residue.
- Keeps surfaces cleaner longer - makes future cleanings a breeze.
- Protects your vehicle from water, dirt, salt, UV rays, and more.
- Bonds and sets within 5-10 minutes, No long curing times needed. (for maximum durability against crazy chemical testing, give it 24 hours).
- An average sized car takes only 60-80 ml for a full coverage.
- 1 x Ceramic Guard (250ML)
- 2 x 300 GSM Cloth
- Free shipping for all prepaid orders.
- Delivery usually take 2-7 working days depending on your location:
- Metros: 2-4 days
- Other cities: 3-7 days
Recently I purchased the ShinexPro ceramic guard and I applied it on my Mahindra Black Thar , first I washed the car and then applied the ceramic Guard as instructed in the tutorial video, after applying I was very happy seeing the result , The surface was very glossy and smooth . Satisfied after purchasing ShinexPro 💗❤️
Just cant believe. After applying it on my car its shining like Diamond. Far far better than showroom polish. No polishing equipment is required just go through the video one can do it yourself. Truly amazing product.