The SuckerXtreme Microfiber Drying Towel is a single side twist loop drying towel that has the “flop” and satisfying weight that many people love in drying towels (600gsm). Featuring a premium 70/30 blend and suede edging, this large towel is tough on water but soft on paint. Compared to our other premium drying towels, the SuckerXtreme Microfiber Drying Towel features a longer “loop” design and a unique color to our drying towel lineup. Everyone has a preference when it comes to drying towels, but the SuckerXtreme Microfiber Drying Towel is our recommendation for anyone looking for a versatile drying towel for either their car or bike.
- Size: 50cm x 60cm.
- Weave: Single Side Twist Loop.
- GSM: 600 GSM.
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide.
- Border/Edging: Suede Edge.
- Weight: 180 grams.
Please follow the steps below to ensure you don’t ruin the water absorbency of your SuckerXtreme 600 GSM Microfiber Drying Towel:
- Machine wash or hand wash with warm water (water temperature SHOULD NOT exceed 60°C), use mild LIQUID detergents with no fabric softeners, no dyes and no perfumes in them as that can clog the pores in the microfiber fabric, degrading its dirt trapping property and water absorption.
- Only wash with other non-linting materials (No cotton) to maintain original water absorption and dirt trapping properties and keep it lint-free, since the microfiber fabric has a nature to attract and trap any free particles like lint.
- Hang to dry in the shade, DO NOT dry in direct sunlight as the excess heat can melt the individual fabric, drastically reducing its softness and water absorption capability.
- This is a specialized drying towel, so DO NOT use it to apply waxes, polishes or car shampoo as that can clog the pores in the microfiber fabric and reduce its water absorbency.
- Does it only work on wraps or ceramic coated cars?
- How long does the cloth last?
- How many clothes are required to dry a car?
- Can I use it to apply wax, sealant or use it with shampoo?
No it works on all cars, be it coated or uncoated. However, coated cars are generally easier to dry and also takes lesser time, this is mostly because the coating helps repel water from the surface. We recommend using ShineXPro's Ceramic Guard for best results.
SuckerXtreme will last you for hundreds of washes, just make sure to follow our Wash & Care instructions properly.
For most cars, one SuckerXtreme is enough to dry it completely.
Absolutely not, using it with any of the above will drastically reduce it's water absorption capacity. SuckerXtreme is a specialized drying towel and it is not meant to be used for anything else.
- Free shipping for all prepaid orders.
- Delivery usually take 2-5 working days depending on your location:
- Metros: 2-3 days
- Other cities: 3-5 days