The Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt is made of extremely soft microfiber which holds tons of your favorite car wash shampoo and clean water to drench any car in thick foaming suds for an ultimate scratch and swirl-free washing experience.
Gentle on Paint, Tough on Dirt
The Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt is made with premium 80/20 blended microfiber for that extra-soft and scratch-less cleaning. Each fiber acts like a piece of velcro hook and loop material, trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile. This physically insulates particles from paintwork, drastically reducing the chances of any swirl marks or scratches.
- Wash your car with the most sensitive touch.
- Hold tons of soap, water, and suds.
- Drastically reduce the chances of scratching.
- Trap dirt and debris deep inside the microfiber.
- Glide over the paintwork without any marring.
- Easily clean cars of all sizes with the large 8" x 10" surface area.
- Let everyone know that you're washing with the best!
Extremely Absorbent and Exceptionally Soft
Highest quality premium 80/20 blended microfiber stays softer for longer than the cheap locally available store wash mitts, and the double-stitched wrist cuff fits the wash mitt snugly to any hand for comfortable washing. Throw the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt in the washing machine with your other microfiber towels to maintain a clean, soft, and fluffy feel for years of scratch-less car washing and detailing!
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with around 5-8 liters of water and 50-100 ml of ShineXPro’s car wash shampoo and the second bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty wash mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry the car with a microfiber drying towel.
- Free shipping for all prepaid orders.
- Delivery usually take 2-5 working days depending on your location:
- Metros: 2-3 days
- Other cities: 3-5 days