The PureMagic Microfiber Drying Towel is a twisted loop drying towel that has the “flop” and satisfying weight that many people love in drying towels (1100gsm). Featuring a premium 70/30 blend and hemmed "hidden" edge, this large towel is tough on water but soft on paint.
Compared to our other premium drying towels, the PureMagic Microfiber Drying Towel features a longer “loop” design and a unique color to our drying towel lineup. Everyone has a preference when it comes to drying towels, but the PureMagic Microfiber Drying Towel is our recommendation for anyone new to microfiber drying towels.
Chenille Wash Mitt is an 80/20 microfiber blend that has been crafted for a scratch-less vehicle washing experience. Since it is in a convenient wrist cuff design, just snuggle your hand inside and start cleaning your vehicle. It helps you thoroughly remove dirt and grime without leaving residue behind.
The fibers act as a hook to trap and hold the dirt. This prevents further scratches and swirls. This makes it ideal for car cleaning. The cloth is highly absorbent and can clean more efficiently than cotton or chamois with zero damage to the surface.
- Move the towel gently over each surface in continuous and even strokes. Start from the roof and make your way downwards slowly.
- As the towel gets wetter, fold the wet sections over, and use the remaining dry sections to proceed.
- Wring the water out of the towel as the towel becomes saturated with water to prevent streak marks.
- Gently wipe each surface with the microfiber gloves in long, uniform strokes. Begin at the top of the car and slowly work your way down.
- Dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water after washing a panel or two to release the trapped dirt, then wring it out on the floor.
- Wring the water out of the car wash gloves as it becomes saturated with water to avoid streak marks.
- GSM: 1100 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Twist Loop.
- Border / Edging: Hemmed Hidden / Edgeless Design
- Wash Mitt - L:26cm, H:19cm.
- Weft 400 GSM.
- 80:20 ratio of Polyester and Polyamide.
- Weight 105 grams.
- Machine wash or hand wash with warm water (water temperature SHOULD NOT exceed 60°C), use mild LIQUID detergents with no fabric softeners, no dyes and no perfumes in them as that can clog the pores in the microfiber fabric, degrading its dirt trapping property and water absorption.
- Only wash with other non-linting materials (No cotton) to maintain original water absorption and dirt trapping properties and keep it lint-free, since the microfiber fabric has a nature to attract and trap any free particles like lint.
- Hang to dry in the shade, DO NOT dry in direct sunlight as the excess heat can melt the individual fabric, drastically reducing its softness and water absorption capability.
- This is a specialised drying towel, so DO NOT use it to apply waxes, polishes or car shampoo as that can clog the pores in the microfiber fabric.
- 80/20 blended microfiber stays softer for longer than other store-bought cleaning mitts.
- Fabricated to hold soap and water to make washing more efficient.
- Premium wrist cuff fits the mitt snugly to any hand for comfortable and precise detailing.
- Waterproof on the inside. Keep your hands completely dry while washing.
- The wash mitt and microfiber cleaning glove traps dirt and physically insulates dust particles from paintwork.
- Just toss in the washing machine to restore the cloth to full cleaning potential.
- Minimal maintenance is required for a clean, soft, and fluffy feel for years of scratch-less car cleaning.
- Free shipping for all prepaid orders.
- Delivery usually take 2-5 working days depending on your location:
- Metros: 2-3 days
- Other cities: 3-5 days
The product was delivered with the plastic nozzle poking out of a damaged package. However, the product worked flawlessly, which speaks volumes about the strength and durability of it. Works as advertised. You have to pump it after every 10 seconds of usage to get the pressure up again but at that this price point I can’t complain. The cloth dries up the water quickly as well.
Good product. You get what's advertised
Premium Wash and Dry Kit
Premium Wash and Dry Kit
Best in class expensive but worth a lot
blindly go for it
I hav XL6 and it clean and dry in 1 wipe